The car is becoming an important need for these days as we depend on it pretty much every day. Without it, you can not go to work, get the kids to school, shopping, and so on. To run your car smoothly its tires should be perfect. Your tires are essential to your car to transport you from one place to another. We have a new device for all the car owner i.e Air Hawk. Air Hawk is an automatic cordless handheld compressor which is designed to inflate tires, sporting equipment and much more in just a few seconds! In this Air Hawk Review article, we will discuss every important thing related to it.
The device pulls in air from outside environment and then compresses it in the tire. Using Air Hawk is really very easy, quick and exceptionally convenient.
Claims & Features
As per its official site “buyairhawk review “following is its features and claims:
- It Inflates any tire in few seconds
- Comes with Digital LED gauge and LED light
- It has a Rechargeable battery
- The product has a 12-volt adapter
- Can also inflate other items
- Automatic shut-off features
- 125 max psi
How Do Air Compressors Work?
Air compressors can be a useful device in just about every aspect of life. Most of the air compressors use a reciprocating piston to generate a temporary vacuum, which pushes to open a valve that allows entering a small amount of air into a holding tank. The more strokes the piston will perform, the more air enters into the tank, where it is stored under pressure. And when this pressure is released, the energy it contains can be efficiently used to power tools, air up your tires, and much more.
Is this Air Hawk is air compressor? After taking a look at its images, it seems that Air Hawk does not come with any type of holding tank. Instead, it’s simply pulling the outside air and forcing it into whatever’s needed.
air hawk review
Air Hawk Review
Air Hawk is a cordless air compressor. The device is multipurpose use. You can use it to inflate balls, car tires, bike tires, toys, and much more. It comes with 3-nozzles which enabled it to inflate anything.
To use Air Hawk, all you have to do is just simply attach the nozzle to the item which you want to inflate and press the button. A digital readout let you know the current pressure. You can also set the unit to automatically shut off when a required pressure is achieved. But when I personally tested this product, I found that the device is continued to run even after the required pressure is achieved. But the gauge did not reflect the continuing increases in pressure. Apart from this fault, it did inflate tires quicker than the Air Dragon, which is competing with it.Air Hawk look and feel like a cordless drill
Although Air Hawk may not work like a standard air compressor, but it is perfect if you need to add some air to your car’s tires and pump up a bicycle tire. And because it is a battery-operated device, you should not expect it to be as powerful and fast, as a standard air compressor. For most of the users, its size, portability, and convenience probably make it a worth buy. I found that it generally took about 6-7 minutes to inflate a tire. When I tried this device I was able to inflate two almost flat tires on a single charge, in approx 12 minutes. The battery lasts around 15 minutes per charge and it takes near about 3 hours to get it full recharge.
Watch this video to understand more about the product
Are you also worried about your car’s health? Check our FIXD Review
Air Hawk is not a single product of its type.
- MULTI USE – Tops off tires, sports balls & other small inflatables
- INTELLIGENT DESIGN- The comfortable hand held design perfectly fits in your hand for easy to use fill up. Keep track of the pressure with the BUILT-IN easy-to-read gauge
- CHARGING POSSIBILITIES- The equipped 12V rechargeable battery provides the necessary power to fill up to 116PSI. With its capability to plug into your cigarette lighter in your car or a household outlet, charging has never been easier. The flexibility to charge on-the-go or at home allows you to never run out of power
- EASY STORAGE- With small slender design storing has never been easier. With item dimensions of 7.13" X 10.13" X 3.13" the unit can fit anywhere
Although Air Hawk is not as efficient as a Standard air compressor is. But its size, portability, and convenience probably make it a worth buy. After reading our Air Hawk review 2019 what do you think about this product? whether it is important for you or not. Please share your reviews in our comment section.
- Automatic Cordless Tire Inflator
- Digital LED Tire Gauge
- Inflates in 90 Seconds or Less!
- Automatically Shuts Off When Inflated
- Built-in LED Light