Bell And Howell Tac Light Review : The Best Flashlight
Bell and Howell tac light lantern is a military-grade high-performance flashlight. Having features like high-grade aircraft aluminum construction, 5 preset modes, and a bulb that is 22X brighter as compared to a regular flashlight, Bell and Howell tac light lantern may be utilized to detect attackers and intruders, taken along when you’re camping or hunting, or kept in your glove compartment for the emergency situation. Today in this Bell and Howell tac light review post I am going to mention its detailed feature and price. You can also read Bell and Howell tac light review on Amazon
Bell and Howell tac light As seen on TV is a small yet powerful flashlight by Bell & Howell. This Product advertisement started on television in 2016. According to its official website “trytaclight review” promises that the lantern will last in100,000 hours. The flashlight’s compact and lightweight design allows you to carry it everywhere. The Bell and Howell tac light lantern works well in every condition—Even when frozen or put in boiling water.
What to Look For When Buying a Tactical Flashlight
- Light output, measured in lumens. Most tactical flashlights set out 60+ lumens, while some go around 1,600+. Comparatively, most ordinary flashlights put out only 15-20 lumens.
- Runtime, means how long time is battery gonna reach 10% of its initial output.
- Beam distance: Measures how far a flashlight’s beam reaches approximating the “quantity of light of a full moon on a clear night.
- Impact resistance, which measures how high you can drop the flashlight, without causing any damage.
Following are the incredible feature which is claimed by its official website “trytaclight review“
Claims and Features
- It is 22 times brighter than ordinary flashlights (600 lumens)
- Can be seen up to 2 nautical miles away
- Strobe feature to “stun” intruders
- Compact and lightweight
- Works well in boiling water or in frozen situation
- Lifetime guarantee
- Manufactured by Bell+Howell
- The regular model uses three AAA batteries. Latest model uses a rechargeable battery.
Bell And Howell Tac Light Review & Features
1.Water + Shock Proof
Bell And Howell Tac Light As seen on TV is completely waterproof! It works well even when fully submerged in the water. you can use it when fishing or trying to find your lost item that is dropped in a swimming pool. Either the season is rainy or not you can use it efficiently.
2.Works in Freezing Temperatures
Even when frozen under the ice, the TacLight still works. One of the best flashlight, when ice & snow start to fall. Amazing device for patrolling during winter seasons. Be assured the TacLight will never let you down.
The rumors are true, we tested this TacLight having it be run over by Humvee & not a scratch was left on the TacLight. Until you don’t lose it – this flashlight will remain with you forever.
4.Works in Boiling Temperatures
Put your TacLight into a pot of hot boiling water? Camping it out in the desert for some days? This TacLight is the only flashlight that can withstand in boiling temps & sun/ heat without having any effect on it’s working.
- Bright mode (Can be seen up to 2 nautical miles away)
- Low-light mode (Great, for everyday use)
- Strobe Mode (Perfect for stunning attackers)
- Zoom Function (Just perfect when you need to see something far away)
- SOS Mode (Flashes the morse code for SOS)
Detailed Bell And Howell Tac Light Review
Tactical flashlight or “Tac Light” is high-performance flashlight which is made from high-grade materials. They are mostly used by military and police due to its high durability and power. They are used for various purposes, including being mounted on weapons.
Low light mode saves batteries and works very efficiently at a very lower brightness level, useful when 600 lumens is overkill. Its Self-Defense Mode sends a debilitating strobe in the direction of attacker or intruder. The zoom mode focuses the light on a very smaller area, It is very useful if you want to focus the light in a specific location. Its SOS mode emits a blinking SOS signal.
Tac Light is well-designed and gives you a bright light, as seen on the television ad. The device is small, lightweight, and has a comfortable grip. It can easily and effectively brighten a dark room. Having the set of modes makes it more flexible and versatile.
Apart from its price, the device is too good. Having a set of different features the product became more flexible and versatile. Best for military purposes. If you are fond of hunting and campaigning this device is beneficial for you too. Because of its excellent feature and great battery life the product is worth to buy. Hope our bell and Howell tac light review helped you. Want to know more about the product? Read Bell and Howell tac light review on Amazon.
- High-power: Taclight is made from air-craft grade aluminum and can withstand extreme temperatures from freezing to boiling. It is water-proof and shock resistant
- Modes: High brightness; medium brightness; low brightness; Strobe (intermittent flashing); SOS (emergency signal)
- Functional: Taclight has built-in zoom function and high-powered bulbs are 22x brighter than your regular flashlight (2 nautical mile visibility)
- Portable: 5.4 inches L x 1.6 inches width. Taclight is small enough to fit in your pocket, handbag, or car compartment, so you can take it with you wherever, whenever
- Energy-efficient despite the high-powered functionality Taclight is environment-friendly and cost-efficient. Bulbs last more than 100,000 hours