Clear Dash HD Cam As Seen On TV is a car dashboard camera that mounts outside the car easily and allows you record your entire lovely drive or an accident. But you should buy this camera after going through our Clear Dash HD Cam review 2019. You can even check customers Clear Dash HD Cam Reviews on Amazon before buying it
What They Claim
According to its official website “cleardashhd review” following are its Claims
- Complete 1080p HD recording
- Image stabilization with motion detection
- Adjusts to any brightness
- Time and date stamp
- Records audio and video for 14 hours
- Instant replay
- Mounts easily with a 360° pivot
- Turns on with ignition startup
- Works Decently
- Price is affordable
- Difficult to manage
- Shaky Image
- Poor Quality Image
- Bad Customer Service
- Long Shipping Time
Clear Dash HD Cam ReviewView on Amazon
Clear Dash HD Cam also comes with a 60-day refund policy, excluding S&H charges. In order to request the refund, you have to call Tristar Products customer service at 973-287-5166.
How to Use Clear Dash HD Cam Mount
It is very simple to use this device just you have to follow steps:
Mount: Mount it to your car using the Its added suction cup, you can install it anywhere you need.
Plug: Now Plug in the camera to your car charger and turn your car on.
Record: And you are done just Start recording.
Clear Dash HD Cam Description
The Clear Dash HD As Seen on TV is a dash cam, which is advertised to offer video protection in the case of any type of accidents.
Clear Dash HD makes is very efficient and comes with image stabilization features. This camera will automatically adjust for brightness when you are recording out on the road. Some of the other features of the Clear Dash HD is date and time stamp. The device has also come with “still picture mode” and you can get an instant replay whenever you want to do it.
The manufacturer of Clear Dash HD also claims that you can record audio and video for up to14 hours continuously, that means unlimited recording. The device supports up to 32 GB SD memory card, this is an extra benefit.
So far, we have talked a lot about our experience with Clear Dash HD Cam. But have a look what are other users saying about this Clear Dash HD Cam?
In general, dash cams at this price range tend to be appropriate, but the construction and durability of the product are low. Very few users are expressing satisfaction toward this product while the majority of users feels that its quality is not as adequate as we are expected.
Looking for a free digital antenna? Then read our clear tv review article.
Watch the video to understand more about the product.
Clear Dash HD is not a single camera of its type. There are two strong competitors of Clear Dash Is available in the market i.e
- QUICK INSTALL - attaches in seconds instantly turns your existing rearview mirror into a dashcam.
- ROTATE - 350-degree rotating camera, high-definition, built-in rechargeable battery, Full HD 720P - even at night.
- NIGHT VISION - HD Mirror Cam works great at night. It's ideal for drivers of Uber, Lyft, taxis, limos, etc.; Built-in microphone /speaker function.
- AUTO START - HD Mirror Cam is equipped with Auto Ignition Start, Video Record & Photo Mode, Motion Detection, Screen Shut Off mode, Records up to 14 hours
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE - RETURN POLICY - Worry-Free Warranty: 60 Day FULL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. Please feel free to contact our Customer Support.
Are you also looking for your car health monitor? If yes then read our Fixd review it will help you to monitor your car health.
After doing a lot of research I m going to give 3-star rating to this Clear Dash HD camera. The efficiency of the camera is average, but the affordable price of this camera makes it must buy.
After reading our Clear Dash HD Cam Review 2019 article what do you think about this product? whether it is important for you or not. Do share your reviews in our comment section.
- 2.5" Video Screen Mounts easily- 360° Pivot
- Super Wide, HD- Vivid 120° Wide-Angle View
- Loops for Continuous, Unlimited Recording
- Turns on with the Ignition Start Up
- Special Features Include: Date and Time Stamp, Still Picture Mode and Motion Stabilizer