If you want to game in style, then the Eureka Z1-S’ sleek looks are bound to satisfy. But modern gamer aesthetics aren’t all that this gaming desk offers. You’re also looking at a large workspace, durable and stable construction, and several nifty features aimed at making a gamer’s life easier.
In this article, we’re going to dive deep into the Eureka Z1-S and explore all that it has to offer.
- ✔【LARGE GAMING SURFACE】 – This gaming desk has a sleek carbon fiber texture and the gaming surface has plenty of space for your gaming monitors, gaming keyboard, and other gaming gear. The gaming surface measures 44.5” wide by 24.2” deep, supports up to 40 inch monitor.
- ✔【LED LIGHTING】 – The Z1-S Gaming Desk comes with LED lighting. Plug the LED Lighting into your Gaming PC or Laptop with a USB. The LED lighting glows with a cool blue light for a better gaming experience.
- ✔【STABLE AND STURDY Z SHAPE DESIGN】 – We know how important your gaming gear is to you, that’s why we designed this gaming desk with a rock-solid Z-shape design. It looks cool and its very sturdy. Comes with four leveling feet to make sure your PC gaming desk is level and stable. No wobbling.
- ✔【FEATURES BUILT FOR GAMERS】 – This gaming desk comes with plenty of added features to help you have a better gaming experience. This PC gaming desk comes with a convenient cup holder, headphone hook, controller stand, game storage and an extra-large mouse pad for your gaming keyboard and mouse.
- ✔【CUSTOMER SATISFACTION】– We want to make sure we're designing and manufacturing the best gaming desks on the market. We manufacture everything in our own factory. We take pride in our innovative designs, rigorous testing, and our world class manufacturing process. We hold our products to a high standard and hope you have an excellent experience using our gaming desks. Our customer support team is in the U.S.A and we’re here to help with any questions or support you may need.
- A large surface for gaming
- Stable but solid-construction
- LED lighting for added flair
- Excellent customer support
- Just a tad pricey
- No additional color options for either the desk or the LED lights.
The Aesthetics and Feel
The first thing you’ll notice about the Z1-S is how great it looks. A sleek layer of carbon fiber covers most of the top surface which will strongly appeal to those who love futuristic designs. Couple this with the blue ambient lighting projecting from the side supports and you’ve got a desk that looks like it belongs in the year 2054.
The lighting is LED and essentially exists to add flair to your gaming rig. If you enjoy gaming in the dark, then it can provide some additional lighting. However, it’s definitely not a replacement for a poorly-lit monitor. In order to engage the lights, you have to plug the Z1-S to your computer via USB. Unfortunately, you can’t customize the colors of the lights.
The carbon fiber top does more than add style to the desk; it improves the overall strength and durability of the construction as well. Desks that are made of wood are very susceptible to damage. Wood surfaces especially can get scratched or chipped over time with intense mouse and keyboard movements.
In contrast, carbon fiber is quite resistant to any kind of surface damage. Furthermore, it has a very comfortable feel to it and does not get stained easily.
The Z1-S sports a very sturdy Z-shaped leg design with stabilization bars fitted at the bottom. In addition, a very strong metal frame connects each leg to the undersurface of the desktop. Eureka guarantees that the desk will never wobble as a result, even under the harshest conditions.
Carbon fiber is a very lightweight material, which in turn makes the desk easy to assemble and move around. Overall, the Eureka Z1-S weighs less than 20 kilograms, so you definitely don’t need to hit the gym before attempting to transport it to a different spot in your room.
One of our favorite things about the Z1-S is how much space it affords the gamer. The work surface measures 24.2 by 44.5 inches, which means you can house your monitor, mouse, keyboard, CPU, controllers, headphones, and still have plenty of room to rest your arms on.
Despite being quite slim, the surface can actually bear a maximum weight of 90 kilograms thanks to the carbon fiber construction. So even if your tower is particularly heavy, you don’t have to worry about the desk collapsing under its weight.
The Eureka Z1-S comes with a few built-in accessories aimed at providing a very comfortable and ergonomic gaming experience.
First up, we’ve got a dedicated wire-frame cup holder that’s affixed to the side. This way, you never have to worry about hitting and spilling your drink all over the desk during an intense boss battle. If you like switching between your keyboard and a controller, then you’ll be pleased to know that the Z1-S comes with a rack stand that can securely house several of them at once. Last but not least, the desk is fitted with a wireframe headset stand in the upper right-hand corner. This way you can have it out of the way when you’re not using it.
While not built-in, the Z1-S is bundled with a free mouse pad that’s more than three times the size of a regular. This allows for wide movements when you’re playing shooters and RPGs.
The Eureka Z1-S desk is currently priced at USD 191, so it’s definitely not the cheapest desk around. However, if you game a lot, then we think it’s definitely a worthy investment.
When you’re playing competitive online games like PUBG and Fortnite, a regular office desk just isn’t going to cut it. First of all, they’re quite plain-looking and bulky, which is hardly in keeping with the contemporary look that most gamers go for. Secondly, they’re not typically ergonomic which means that gamers can easily suffer repetitive stress injuries after a while. So while your friends are knocking out weekly challenges on Fortnite, you may find yourself having to take a few days off once in a while, due to a wrist or finger injury.
An ergonomic gaming desk such as the Eureka Z1-S allows gamers to prevent such scenarios. Its workspace gives you plenty of room to house your entire gaming rig and still leaves plenty of space for arm movements. It’s lightweight and strong at the same time, and its built-in holders allow you to keep all your gaming accessories out of the way but still within reach. The desk also sports a very modern and sleek look, thanks to the slim carbon fiber top and built-in LED lighting.