The X-Elite Pro sit/stand desk is a preassembled desk that can be easily be converted into a standing desk.
A standing desk is a much-preferred choice because it relieves the back pain caused by constantly sitting for long hours. It comes in a sleek and simple design which can also be a nice addition to your room decor.
- Equipped with an innovative air pump system which easily converts the sitting desk into a standing desk in a matter of seconds
- Height can be adjusted from 5-16 inches
- Surface area (length x width): 28x 20 inches
- Weighs around 27 pounds
- Desk table is made of sturdy laminate particleboard
- Legs of the desk are made of steel for added durability
- Created to fit most sizes of desks and cubicles; base dimensions: 24.5 x 16.8 inches
- No assembly is needed
- Maximum load capacity: 20 pounds
- EASY SIT TO STAND: Raise and lower your standing desk converter quickly and quietly with the pneumatic pump assisted lift. Simply grip the side handle and let the pump do the work! When you’re ready to sit again, grip the handle and apply downward pressure to return to a lower position.
- PATENTED ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Say goodbye to neck and back pain! With its innovative air pump assist and slim modern frame, the patented X-Elite Pro is the perfect ergonomic solution for any home or office space.
- SPACIOUS DESKTOP: The X-Elite Pro features a 28-inch long, single-level surface with room for your monitor, laptop, keyboard, and more! With its spacious desktop, yet compact footprint, this desk converter fits perfectly on any workspace!
- SLEEK & STURDY CONSTRUCTION: With its minimalist black frame, the X-Elite Pro is sure to add a high end feel to any home or office space. The durable metal base ensures your desk converter won’t wobble while you work – while supporting up to 20 lbs!
- FULLY ASSEMBLED: Let’s be honest, no one likes assembling furniture - that’s why we made the process so simple for you. Just open the box, place the X-Elite Pro on your existing desk, and you’re done! It’s that easy.
You can choose between sitting and standing positions. Just adjust the height through the air pump system. You can set the height as lows as 5 inches and as high as 16 inches.
This makes the item flexible to whatever position you want. Sleek and simple design
The desk comes in a sleek black color that can go well with any color of your monitor and other computer accessories.
This item comes preassembled, so you don’t need to spend too much time deciphering how to put the parts altogether. Use the desk right away after opening its box.
Sometimes the desk tends to wobble, especially in standing mode when you use the keyboard. Not ideal for sitting
When the desk is adjusted to its lowest height to 5 inches, some customers find it uncomfortable to use while sitting. If you want lower the desk less than 5 inches, remove the pin to lay it flat on the desk.
No keyboard tray
This is a matter of concern for those who want the convenience of a sliding keyboard tray. Despite this drawback, it offers enough space on the desktop to accommodate a monitor, keyboard, and mouse.
If you like to have a keyboard tray you can opt for Walker Edison 3-piece Contemporary desk.
Comparison with other products
X-Elite Pro Height Adjustable Sit/Stand Desk is more flexible than Walker Edison 3-piece Contemporary desk because it can be converted into a standing desk in a matter of seconds.
It is a standard type while Walker is an L-shaped style. While X-Elite Pro’s tabletop is made of laminate particleboard, Walker’s tabletop is made of tempered glass.
This means you will see fewer traces of fingerprints on X-Elite Pro’s table than on Walker’s desk.
X-Elite Pro Height Adjustable Sit/Stand Desk has an easier assembly mechanism than Altra Dakota L-Shaped Desk.
However, it falls short in terms of load capacity and surface area. Despite the flexibility offered by X-Elite Pro, the Altra Dakota beats it in terms of extra shelves.
While X-Elite Pro has an adjustable height feature, Altra Dakota highlights its grommet feature which manages the cords in an organized manner.
Choose the X-Elite Pro sit/stand desk, if only to relieve your back pain. It is ideal for health-conscious people. If you are a gamer, the standing desk can definitely boost your adrenaline when working on games that require too much energy.