August 30, 2015 / no comments, on Quadcopters Reviews
The Parrot AR Drone Quadricopter is a quadcopter helicopter that can be operated by remote control. It has been specially designed to be controlled by a smartphone or a tablet operating system supported by iOS or Android. It has two built-in cameras. It is extremely easy to fly the AR Drone and it does […]
- Easily updates to meet FAA requirements
- Remote control quadricopter controlled using an iOS or Android smartphone or tablet
- 720p high-definition live video streaming & recording to smartphone or tablet while flying
- Record & share videos & pictures straight from AR. Free Flight piloting app
August 29, 2015 / no comments, on Quadcopters Reviews
Product Introduction DJI Phantom Aerial UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) is a quadcopter and comes with the inbuilt remote transmitter. It is designed with attractive features and a highly integrated design. It plays an important role in the field of filmmaking to shoot from the aerial view and useful for the radio control hobbyists and sports enthusiasts […]
- Complete quadcopter and remote transmitter, pre-tuned by the factory and ready in minutes! Just charge the included battery, attach the propellers and landing gear, and add 4 AA batteries to the remote and you're flying.
- Fun flying by itself or even better with a GoPro to record the action. Tested with Hero2, Hero3 and Hero3+ models, sold separately. Produce dramatic cinema-quickly results from the air! Note: Wi-Fi streaming from a camera is not possible because it may interfere with the Phantom's remote control.
- Outdoor flight is made possible by advanced GPS positioning that compensates for light wind. The Phantom has a fail-safe function and can be configured to automatically fly to and land at its take-off position if connection to the transmitter is lost. Note: indoor flight or operation by persons under 18 years of age is NOT recommended.
- With a maximum horizontal speed of 22 miles/hour (10 meters/second), the Phantom lets you capture the action of almost any sport, event or scene.
- The Phantom's high tech Naza-M autopilot system lets you configure advanced parameters via software (USB port and separate download required).
August 16, 2015 / no comments, on Quadcopters Reviews
Product Introduction DJI is one among the best-known drone manufacturers in the world, and the Phantom 2 is a superb drone. This small, powerful remote control helicopter is packed with tech, comprising Wi-Fi, GPS, and a 14MP camera with an F/2.8 lens that has the ability to record video at 1080p/30. The drone can […]
- Integrated 14MP camera with 1080p HD video recording on a micro SD card and live first-person view (FPV) Wi-Fi streaming of video and telemetry to the free Vision app for iOS or Android
- Included Wi-Fi extender allows live remote video streaming from up to 980 feet away
- The integrated camera tilt motor will automatically compensate for the Phantom's single-axis motion by tilting the camera for smoother video, and it's manually controllable via the Vision app
- Fly up to 25 minutes on a single charge using the included 5,200-mAh lithium polymer (LiPo) battery that's easily removable and contains intelligent circuitry and a charge-remaining indicator built-in
- The Phantom 2 Vision also includes all the features you love from the original Phantom, with an included camera instead of a GoPro mount
August 12, 2015 / no comments, on Quadcopters Reviews
Product Introduction The new DJI Phantom 3 Advanced drone is a unique quadcopter with an integrated 3-axis gimbal system and a camera that can shoot 1080p HD video and 12 MP still photos. A light brigade digital streaming system permits realtime viewing of 720p video while the microSD card records the full-resolution video. The Phantom […]
- up to 2.7K HD video recording with fully stabilized 3-axis gimbal
- Lightbridge digital streaming allows live viewing of 720p video (full resolution video is simultaneously recorded on the internal micro SD card)
- Vision Positioning system allows stable flight indoors
- Included flight battery and rechargeable remote controller means this system is ready to fly out of the box
- DJI Pilot app for iOS and Android allows live viewing and complete camera control.
August 8, 2015 / no comments, on Quadcopters Reviews
Product Introduction The DJI Phantom 3 Professional quadcopter is a compact, lightweight drone that offers a great flying experience and high-quality aerial video recording. It is currently the only consumer quadcopter that can shoot 4K UHD video. The camera is stabilized by a gimbal system that enables you to shoot very crisp videos and […]
- 4k UHD video recording with fully stabilized 3-axis gimbal; Vision Positioning system allows stable flight indoors
- Lightbridge digital streaming allows live viewing of 720p video (full resolution video is simultaneously recorded on the internal microSD card)
- Included flight battery and rechargable remote controller means this system is ready to fly out of the box. Flying this product is restricted within 15 miles radius of the White House.
- DJI Pilot app for iOS and Android allows live viewing and complete camera control (phone/tablet sold separately; see DJI's website for compatible models)
- Kindly refer all the Tutorial Videos given in the Image Section on the Catalog before use for the proper training.