The Surefire G2 Nitrolon Flashlight is a small compact, a high-intensity incandescent flashlight that fits in the palm of your hand. Used for tactical, self-defense, and general use, with a tough polymer body made of lightweight, abrasion-resistant, corrosion-proof Nitrolon. The Surefire Nitrolon G2 Flashlight puts out a smooth, clean, brilliant, pre-focused tactical-level beam with four times the light of big two D-cell flashlights like the Maglite 2D. This flashlight is also great for car storage, duty carry, emergency kits, or salt-water working environments. This SureFire flashlight is bright enough to temporarily blind and disorients a person by impairing his night-adapted vision. Small size, lightweight, and high output make the Surefire G 2 Flashlight a perfect everyday-carry light. More options for considering the best tactical flashlight here.
The Surefire G2 Nitrolon has got to be one of the easiest flashlights to work with. It comes with about 65 lumens of power and uses the standard CR123A batteries. Since the high-output incandescent lamp is a bright beam it has enough power to temporarily blind and disorients an aggressor. The simple tactical push button on the tail cap is great for momentary use. If you want a constant-on just twist and you can have power for about 1 hour. The Surefire G2 Nitrolon is one of my favorite flashlights to use because it just works when I need it to.
- Brilliant white light from the high-output lamp (included) or ultra high-output lamp (optional)
- Precision micro-textured reflector creates a smooth, optimized beam
- Coated tempered window resists impact, maximizes light
- Tough, lightweight Nitrolon® body with a deep grid pattern for secure grip
- Tactical tail cap switch—press for momentary-on, twist for constant-on
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with a 10-year shelf life