2021 will be remembered for a whole host of reasons – the global pandemic certainly being at the top of the list. However, it was also the year that people became even more dependent on their tech, if you can even believe such a thing.
People used their devices and accessories all day long to get work done, entertain, find essentials, and de-stress. So, this means that you are probably going to want to upgrade your gadget stash for 2021. Here is a list of the devices and accessories that will offer you the most bang for your buck:
It doesn’t matter how advanced the human race gets, the one thing that you can guarantee is that people will continue to lose their keys, wallet, and bags at an alarming rate. So, if you have ever rushed around your home in the morning trying to locate your belongings, you are probably ready for a change.
- FIND YOUR KEYS, WALLETS & MORE: This high-performance 2-pack helps you keep track of your keys and wallet. This pack of finders and free app work with iOS and Android. Keep track of more for less or give them to your friends and family as a gift.
- FIND NEARBY -- Use the Tile app to ring your Tile Pro when it’s within 400 ft and your Tile Slim when it’s within 200 ft.
- FIND FAR AWAY -- When outside of Bluetooth range, use the Tile app to view your Tile’s most recent location or enlist the safe and anonymous help of the Tile Network.
- FIND YOUR PHONE -- Use your Tile to find your phone, even when it’s on silent.
- UPGRADE YOUR FINDING EXPERIENCE -- Subscribe to Premium or Premium Protect for proactive finding features and enhanced services including Item Reimbursement, Smart Alerts, and Free Battery Replacement.
Well, this is where the Tile products come in. Now, there are quite a few options available here. This includes the Mate, Pro, Slim, and Sticker. However, the concept behind these is the same.
All Tile products are Bluetooth enabled. And, once you have purchased one of the Tile products, you have to download the app. This keeps track of the Tile for you.
You simply attach one of the Tile products to your belongings and you can then use the app to make the Tile ring, alerting you to its location. If you attach a Tile to your phone, then there is a setting that allows you to get the phone itself.
If you are outside of the range of the Tile, there’s no need to fret. This is because other people’s Tile products will automatically pick up the location of your item. Then, you will be provided with its last known location. So, you can use the Tile community to find items that you may have left pretty far away.
What’s great is that each product has been designed for various purposes, ensuring that there is something for each of your personal belongings. The Mate and the Pro are good for up to 200m and 400m respectively, are water resistant, and have batteries that are viable for up to 1 year.
The Slim is great for when you need a lightweight, low profile tracking device for items like your wallet. The Sticker can be stuck onto anything from TV remotes to bicycles. Both these devices are waterproof and have 3-year built-in batteries.
The good news is that Tile is compatible with a number phones and tablets that use both Android and iOS systems. At the same time, many of the features associated with the tracker are free. Upgrading will give you access to more advanced features, including free battery replacements.
If you are searching for things within your home, you can actually get the assistance of various digital assistants. Tile products are compatible with Google Assistant, Siri, and Alexa. This allows you to transmit locations to find items all over your home.
As mentioned, people have more devices than ever before. And, to add to this, individuals are using their devices quite a bit as well. This means that you are often left with a few different devices that need to be charged simultaneously.
- 100W USB-C Power Delivery Output & Input: SuperTank Power Bank packs up to 100W of USB-C Power Delivery in a single port which can serve as both an input and an output. 100W PD power bank can charge your 15" MacBook Pro 2018 at full speed, only taking 1.5 hours to charge from 0% to 100%.
- Total Output 100W (Max): This Power bank has dual Type-C PD ports (100W & 60W) and dual USB-A ports (15W & 18W). All of the outputs except 15W ports can support QC 3.0. The total maximum output of the four USB ports is 100W, which can provide rapid charging for two laptops or tablets and two mobile devices all at once. (Note: When the battery is lower than 50%, the 100W PD output port will only provide 60W output power.)
- Ultra-fast recharge speed: With a 100W wall charger (for example Zendure SuperPort 4) and the included 5A/100W USB-C cable, fully recharge this external battery in 2 hours. Pass-through charging: With dual USB-C ports, you can charge SuperTank Power Bank and other USB-C compatible devices at the same time. 100W Power Delivery makes it possible to charge a laptop (up to 60W USB-C Power Delivery) when recharging SuperTank.
- High 27,000mAh capacity and compatibility: SuperTank’s massive 27,000mAh capacity keeps you powered on the go. It can extend a 15" Macbook Pro battery life for 8 hours or charge iPhone XS 7 times. It not only can charge laptops, tablets, cameras, and cell phones, but also compatible with more USB-C devices, such as security cameras, projectors, LED lights and more.
- What's Included: Zendure SuperTank 27,000mAh (99.9Wh) Portable Charger, 100cm 5A/100W USB-C to USB-C Cable, User Manual, and Zendure Fan Stickers.
Now, if you are on the go, then this can be a rather tricky thing to manage. This is true even with a mobile charger – most of these don’t have enough of juice to keep your devices powered up for very long. Not to mention, many of them of them aren’t compatible with laptops.
So, if you are looking to revolutionize your charging experience, check out the Zendure SuperTank Pro. This power bank boasts a 27,000mAh capacity and 100W power delivery. It is also equipped with USB ports. So, what does all this mean for you?
Well, to start off, it ensures that you can charge up to four devices at one time. And, you get to choose virtually any device that you want. This power bank is so powerful that is actually capable of charging two laptops simultaneously!
The Pro is an upgraded version, which means that it has given up the USB-C/USB-A split ports. Instead, it is USB-C ports all the way. This ensures that you will be able to hook up most devices to the power bank. At the same time, you do get to enjoy more consistent power output.
When the power bank is fully charged, it is capable of recharging your phone 7 – 10 times, meaning that you can keep it going for up to a week. It can also power a MacBook Pro for up to 13 hours. This allows you to stay mobile for as long as you want.
To add to this, the 100W Power Delivery input enables 2 hours fast recharge. This means that with just recharging your phone for 15 minutes, you could essentially power your phone for a day.
The OLED panel on the SuperTank Pro takes all of the guesswork out of what could be going on with the power bank. The screen shows you just how fast each of the devices is charging. It also gives an idea of how long it will take for the device to be fully charged.
Best of all, once travel starts back up again, this will be an excellent power bank to carry around with you. It is approved for all international flights. The SuperTank Pro is also pretty compact and lightweight, making it a breeze to carry around with you.
You don’t need to have any safety concerns, either. This power bank contains nine layers of safety protection, ensuring that all functions are stable at all times.
Now, these days, wearable or wireless devices are all the rage. So, does SuperTank Pro have a function for these devices? Yes it does! It is known as the X-Charge Mode and can be activated simply by clicking the power button twice. Then, you can wirelessly charge low-power gadgets like smart watches, wireless earphones, fitness trackers, and more.
While the adoption of technology has resulted in a number of advantages, there is also one very big downside: security issues. These days, the average person stores a ton of personal and financial information on their smartphones, laptops, tablets, and other devices. So, the thought of this information falling into the wrong hands isn’t all that pleasant.
- SECURITY KEY: Protect your online accounts against unauthorized access by using 2 factor authentication with the Yubico YubiKey 5 NFC security key. It's the world's most protective USB and NFC security key that works with more online services/apps than any other.
- FIDO: The YubiKey 5 NFC is FIDO certified and works with Google Chrome and any FIDO-compliant application on Windows, Mac OS or Linux. Secure your login and protect your Gmail, Facebook, Dropbox, Outlook, LastPass, Dashlane, 1Password, accounts and more.
- FITS USB-A PORTS: Once registered, each service will request you to insert the YubiKey PC security key into a USB-A port and tap to gain access. NFC-ENABLED: Also get touch-based authentication for NFC supported Android and iOS devices and applications. Just tap & go!
- DURABLE AND SECURE: Extremely secure and durable, YubiKeys are tamper resistant, water resistant, and crush resistant. The YubiKey 5 NFC USB is designed to protect your online accounts from phishing and account takeovers. Proudly made in the USA.
- MULTI-PROTOCOL SUPPORT: The YubiKey USB authenticator includes NFC and has multi-protocol support including FIDO2, FIDO U2F, Yubico OTP, OATH-TOTP, OATH-HOTP, Smart card (PIV), OpenPGP, and Challenge-Response capability to give you strong hardware-based authentication.
Due to this, people have resorted to using two-factor authentication, also known as 2FA or multi-factor authentication. This is where you have to provide a second form of identification once you have typed in your password. Traditionally, 2FA has relied on SMSs.
If you are looking to speed up this process, though, the Yubico Yubikey is a great option. It functions as a hardware-based security key. You can either plug it into a USB port or establish a NFC connection. This means that you can often activate the security features simply by tapping the key against your chosen device.
The way this works is that once you have typed in your username and password, your Yubikey takes over. It produces a long and complicated code that proves your identity to various accounts or services. One of the perks is that this saves you the hassle of typing in an additional passcode.
The other benefit is that most 2FA methods will use short passcodes – around six digits. This is because most people struggle to accurately type in anything longer. This isn’t a problem for Yubikey, however, and a far more secure code is created.
What’s great about these keys is that you actually a few different options for authentication. These include:
- Strong Two-Factor: hardware as a second factor in addition to a password.
- Strong Multi-Factor: combination of a hardware authenticator with a PIN to secure high assurance requirements.
- Passwordless: hardware authenticator delivering strong single factor authentication and acting as a replacement for weak passwords as a part of a tap-and-go sequence.
So, what’s so great about all of this? What advantage does the Yubikey have? Well, adding hardware components to your security means that your online activity becomes a great deal more difficult to hack.
Think about it: not only will someone have to hack into your accounts, they will then also have to gain physical access to your key to continue. Needless to say, this is unlikely to happen, making your online life a great deal more secure.
It is also a good thing that so many popular services like Google, Facebook, and Dropbox are compatible with Yubikey. In fact, as this technology becomes more accepted, you will likely find more and more services to use it with – always a bonus!
On the surface, setting up a Yubikey can seem pretty complicated. However, as long as you follow the instructions, the setup will become rather simple. Before you know it, you will be able to secure multiple accounts across the board.
Modern smartphones are pretty amazing. After all, it can often seem like there is nothing these phones can do. However, if you are an engineer or some other kind of tradesperson, then there is a good chance that you require a bit more from your smartphone. If this is the case, then the Ulefone Armor 9 could be right up your alley.
- 【The First Android 10 Thremal Imaging Camera Rugged Phone】Ulefone Armor 9 sports the new generation thermal imaging module, the detection range is up to -10℃-400℃. It can simultaneously track temperature changes at up to 5 heat spots, and monitor regional temperatures. The thermal imaging camera can play an important role in outdoor adventures, wild electricity maintenance, pipeline maintenance, adventure, emergency rescue and etc.
- 【Endoscoped Supported on Ulefone Armor 9 Rugged Cell Phone】Ulefone Armor 9 rugged cell phone features an external expansion port on the left bottom, which can connect to an endoscope. Endoscope is a must have practical tool for inspection or repair work, widely used for drain plumber checking, pipe checking, air conditioning detection, small openings viewing, automotive repair, wall circuit detection, and home application checking
- 【IP68/IP69K Waterproof, Dropproof , Indestructible Rugged Smartphone Ever!】Rugged phones unlocked Ulefone Armor 9 is an upgraded rugged phone are built strong to withstand harsh conditions and rough handling compared to the previous generation. The phone meets military standard for dust, shock, water, humidity, solar radiation and temperature extremes, which is a device against the rigor of your job site but also meet your business smartphone needs.
- 【8GB+128GB, Global Unlocked 4G Rugged Phones】Ulefone Armor 9 rugged phones package with 8GB RAM and 128GB ROM, which provides much butter space and faster running performance, also provide more space for video, pictures and files, it’s a must device for the businessman. outdoor workers,farmers, hikers,explorers& etc.Armor 9 also support SD card, SD card extended max up to Up to 2TB. This rugged phone does not work with Sprint, Verizon, Boost Mobile and other CDMA Carrier..
- 【64MP Main Camera+6600mAH Battery+NFC+Gloves Mode】The super camera stystem of Armor 9 rugged phone features 64MP ultra-high resolution image sensor with Te-tracell and integrated 3D HDR technology, let you capture mode detailed imaged and video even in mixed and challenging lighting environment. Four high brightness flash on the back helps to capture the treasure and beauty of the world even under the circumstance of insufficient light.
It is almost an understatement to say that this phone is rugged. However, it is incredibly durable – probably one of the toughest phones out there. The Armor 9 is the result of soft TPU and aluminum alloy reinforced polycarbonate material.
This ensures that the phone can survive most drops to the follow. Additionally, there are the reinforced four corners that keep the phone even more well-protected.
The Armor 9 is also insulated from water and dust. The earphone jack, USB port, and SIM card slot have waterproof stoppers that safeguard the internal features as well. As a final precaution, the exterior has a macro-molecule coating for waterproofness.
Once you get past the sheer durability of this phone, you can then discover some really cool features. Now, for the most part, the Armor 9 has been designed for electricians, home inspectors, construction workers, and similar professionals. Still, this doesn’t mean that the phone can’t be a handy tool for the average DIYer.
One of the more notable features of this phone is the integrated FLIR thermal imaging camera, complete with MSX technology. This camera is capable of detecting objects in a scene and creating thermal images based on temperature abnormalities. This includes heat loss or gain of certain objects or even the body temperature of people.
At the same time, the phone also boasts a Samsung GW1 64MP ultra-high resolution image sensor with Tetracell and integrated 3D HDR technology. This feature allows you to take more detailed pictures, even if you aren’t in the greatest lighting conditions. The four flash on the back helps to illuminate any surroundings that you need.
An interesting feature is that the phone actually supports an endoscope – you can buy the phone alone or with the endoscope bundled in. This endoscope can get to all those hard to reach places and transmit the necessary images directly to your phone.
The Armor 9 is also equipped with an app toolbox that is specifically designed for adventuring. So, you can find features like compass, noise test, bubble level, speedometer, measure height, heart rate monitor, and more.
As far as regular functioning goes, the Armor 9 runs Android 10 allowing you to use your phone efficiently. In comparison to regular phones, though, you will notice that this smartphone doesn’t have as much storage and can be a bit slower. The really cool features more than make up for this, though.
2021 was the year that Wi-Fi became even more important than ever before. All of a sudden, people were working and attending online classes under one roof. That’s not even taking to consideration how much time people spent online simply because they had nothing else to do.
- Meshforce’s Flagship Mesh WiFi: Here is M3s Mesh WiFi System upgraded from MeshForce M1 and M3, equipped with all gigabit ethernet and even greater coverage. The dual band WiFi creates a super powerful wireless network for entire home. Capable for up to 60 devices so everyone can enjoy seamless, flawless and fast Internet.
- Your WiFi Jumps to Next Level: A true router replacement, as well as the wireless technology. With all new mesh WiFi technology, relax and enjoy seamless & secured single-SSID WiFi, just walk across your home and full WiFi all the time. 6+ bedrooms coverage and extension available, from basement to living room, door to backyard. Whole home, stay connected.
- Quick and Simple Setup: With My Mesh mobile app, setup your new M3s WiFi system in only 10 minutes. Remote management allows you see and control the WiFi status even when you are outside. Guest WiFi, parental control and more advanced features, discover in the App.
- Gigabit, Flexible, Secure: For the first time, M3s deploys full gigabit ethernet and more powerful wireless broadcasting performance. Also compatible with MeshForce M1 point and M3 dot, so you can extend the range with more choices. Encrypt WiFi password with WPA2-PSK, protect your smart home and connections from hack and attack.
- Control in the Palm of Hand: Simple but smart app helps you to see connected devices, creates isolated guest WiFi zone, manage your kids' Internet access by device and period.
Under such circumstances, you can’t really afford to take any chances with your Wi-Fi. So, checking out the MeshForce MS3 router can go a long way in preventing future problems. It follows the mesh router structure – a system of two or more routers that spread the wireless signal around your house.
Now, the MS3 router system consists of three pieces that can cover 6000 square feet. At the same time, it supports gigabit Ethernet and 1000Mbps dual band Wi-Fi on both 802.11n and 802.11ac. This upgraded Wi-Fi performance lets the system cover even more area.
So, if you have a mid-sized home or even a very large one, you can guarantee that you will be covered. You should also be aware that this system can be expanded. You can buy additional units and sync them up, allowing you to get even more coverage.
Of course, coverage is only half the solution. Quality and connectivity is just as important. And, the M3s shines here too. See, there is one SSID for the entire home. This ensures that multiple mesh points can communicate with one another. This results in the network self-healing.
As a result, you can walk from point in your house to another – including go upstairs or downstairs – and not experience any disruption in connectivity. There is also the fact that you get to enjoy faster Wi-Fi. The M3s is three times faster than previous generations. So, it doesn’t matter if you have multiple people gaming, streaming, etc. The system will be more than capable of handling it.
In most households, each family member will have at least one device connected to the internet. This isn’t even taking into consideration IoT devices either. All these combined can put a fair amount of pressure on your system.
The good news is that the M3s can handle up to 60 devices connected to it at one time. This ensures that you can confidently grow your smart home without worrying about any kind of limitations.
The M3s system also gives you a fair amount of control over your Wi-Fi. With the My Mesh app, you get access to numerous controls and settings. This includes Parental Control, letting you determine what sites they can visit and during what periods of the day they can use the Wi-Fi.
You will also have peace of mind knowing that your Wi-Fi is incredibly secure. The higher class WPA2 mixed encryption mode works to protect both your data as well as your password. If you have guests over, you can provide them with temporary access via the guest network.
Even if you rely on cloud storage for transferring files, videos, and other kind of data, it isn’t always an option. In many cases, you have to use a flash drive. The issue here, though, is that while efficient, flash drives aren’t the most secure devices around.
- Lock and unlock from the datAshur BT Personal app on your mobile device using a 7-15-character password or simply use biometric unlock (Face ID/Facial recognition, Touch ID/Fingerprint and IRIS scanning)
- Data at rest encryption with secure Bluetooth user authentication via any smart phone/tablet (iOS/Android) or Apple Watch. Bluetooth channel is secured by a FIPS validated encryption layer and is used for connection purposes only
- All data stored on the drive is encrypted in real-time using military grade AES-XTS 256-bit hardware encryption (FIPS 140-2 Level 3 compliant design and technology) to ensure compliance with stringent regulations and directives, such as GDPR, HIPAA, SOX, CCPA and more.
- OS & Host independent – works with any OS (Windows, Mac, Linux, Chrome, etc.) and across any host and embedded systems (computers, medical devices, TVs, drones, printers, scanners, etc.)
- Remote management ready via the iStorage Remote Management Console (optional). datAshur BT drives can be provisioned and deployed as Managed drives within minutes* (not included, additional purchase required)
If you are looking for the best of both worlds, then the iStorage datAshur BT is the flash drive for you. Simply put, the datAshur is a hardware encrypted flash drive. However, there are far more security features at play here than you can imagine.
If you have ever wanted to give your data military-level security, this flash drive will do the trick. Any and all data stored on the datAshur BT is encrypted in real-time, using military grade AES- XTS 256-bit hardware encryption. This level of encryption is FIPS 140-2 Level 3 compliant.
Access to the drive is protected by Bluetooth authentication which is also FIPS compliant. This includes a secure wireless user-authentication via an encrypted Bluetooth channel between a digital device and the flash drive. It also means that you can easily access the drive via your smartphone, tablet, or even Apple watch.
What’s great about this flash drive is that it is OS/Host independent. Thus, you can use it with virtually any operating system without a problem. To add to this, it is compatible with most devices that support USB mass storage devices.
When you wish to unlock the flash drive, you simply have to type in a password that contains 7 to 15 characters. If you don’t want to go through that hassle, you can simply use the Biometric unlock that can use facial or fingerprint recognition.
And because it has USB 3.2 Gen 1 data transfer speeds it is compatible with older USB interfaces as well. All in all, you are unlikely to experience any problems when trying to transfer information from one device to another.
Another interesting feature is that the flash drive is equipped with antivirus that you can use for up to a year. Once again, this ensures that your data is protected on multiple levels. The flash drive has been designed to be rather durable and hardy as well. It is both dust and water resistant.
Considering all these features, it is easy to imagine that this flash drive is difficult to set up or use. This isn’t the case at all, though. Rather, you can have it up and running with just a few steps.
Now, the flash drive is available in storage capacities ranging from 4GB all the way up to 128GB. As a result, you will no problem finding one that suits your needs perfectly.
So, there you have it – the must-have tech gadgets to stock up on before you entire 2021. Each and every one of these gadgets can go a long way in making your life a great deal easier and more efficient. There is also denying that it can be rather fun to play around with these toys.
At the very least, these gadgets can help you start your year off on the right note. They will keep you entertained, secure, and make it far easier for you to tackle both daily and specialized tasks. What more could you ask for from a set of gadgets?