The newly designed bike is one of the best products by one of the world’s leading bike manufacturer company, ‘BH.’ Highlights include LCD console, improved designing of the frame, presence of flywheel of heavyweight, and some other paramount features including the standard period of warranty that might attract customers to buy it.
Bladez fitness fusion GS II indoor cycle, the next level of your cardio workout, will make you feel like taking bike training inside the home. The bike will take you with it in another world of fitness where all you can see is your exercise on the cycle. The product was already going on among the top-selling indoor cycle, but the upgraded item is now more productive. Frame design, seat, handlebars, paint, and graphics are the major parts of the cycle where the company has worked again and upgraded them with some new features to keep you ahead in achieving your fitness and training goal.
- New improved frame design with upgraded handlebar post and stem
- Newly designed Dipped racing style handlebars with up/down and fore/aft adjustment
- Ultra smooth motion 40 lb flywheel
- New improved anatomically designed Sport seat with for/aft and up/down Adjustability
- Motivational LCD console displays; time, speed, distance, total distance, Calories with Scan feature
- New LCD Console: A new & motivational LCD console is fitted in the training cycle that displays time, distance, total distance and calories with scan feature and some better viewing angle.
- Improved Frame: The upgraded cycle has a new and improved frame design that has been developed keeping the user’s easiness and lying up to the customers’ expectations. Handlebar post and stem are also the upgraded one.
- Updated Paint: A new color is given to the bike which has increased its overall look. Changes are also done in the graphics of the indoor cycle for a neat and tailored look.
- Heavyweight Flywheel: A heavy flywheel of weight about 40lb will give the rider a very natural feel and uniform momentum during his workout. Also, the flywheel is ultra-smooth for your convenience.
- Brake System: The brake provided with the bike is of club-style completely that can adjust over the top and down the resistance. Also, the user will find an emergency brake for his support.
- Racing Ergonomics: There are racing style type handlebars with adjustments in up and down & fore and aft direction.
- Comfortable Seat: The seat of the cycle is adjustable in all the directions from up and down to fore and aft and confirms the comfort fit of the user.
- Sports Pedals: The pedals are of sports quality rather than the usual one with the availability of toe baskets. The pedals of an exercise machine should be good to avoid any slipping risk.
- Saddle: The sports saddle is designed for the comfort of the person riding the cycle over a long workout.
- Water Bottle Holder: The holder for the water bottle is given to avoid any hydration.
- Transportation Wheels: Transport wheels embedded in the bike allows for smooth movements between from room to another.
- Assembly: Assembling the bike is also very easy without any doubt to minimize the buyer’s hard work.
- User-Capacity: The maximum weight which a user can seat with on the cycle is 275 lbs.
- The problem with the seat: The seat is not sturdy and moves while riding the bike. Also, it is very hard.
- Noise in the wheel: The wheels given are somewhat noisy in nature.
Who should ride Bladez Fitness Fusion
Bladez Fitness Fusion GS Indoor Cycle is an affordable bike with compelling features. Exercising from home is easy now. You can get into shape and maintain your fitness without hitting the gym. Bladez also offers great durability. You can do cardio workouts with ease and the bike is fully adjustable. You can adjust the handlebars and seats for efficient workouts.
Bladez is an ideal choice in exercise bikes for the youth because it delivers excellent performance for cardio workouts. You can reach your fitness goals and aim for further challenges with ease. However, the bike isn’t comfortable for seniors.
Customers have rated Bladez fitness fusion GS II indoor cycle with an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5. Everyone who uses this product or is currently under training scheme on this bike, have given very positive reviews speaking about its various impressive features. Some complaints of having issues with the seats but these are very few.
Bladez Fitness Fusion GS II Cycle Specification:
|Warranty:||Frame – Lifetime|
|User Weight Capacity:||275 lb|
|Dimensions:||47.5 x 20 x 43 inches|