Still, thinking to buy a recumbent exercise bike for use at home? or are you confused about which brand or model to buy? Is budget your concern? Well, no more. Keep reading to find everything about the Nautilus R614 Recumbent bike in this post.
The Nautilus R614 Recumbent Bike is a perfect exercising bike for home, both for beginners and for experts. At a price of just $ 299, It is a low priced high-quality recumbent bike with backrest and an adjustable height that is easy to mount on.
Nautilus R614 provides a perfect cardiovascular exercising experience with the least impact on joints. And with a trusted brand name, quality and customer satisfaction are optimum with this bike.
- Goal Track capability enables users to set individual exercise goals
- 22 programs: 9 profile, 8 heart rate control, 2 custom, 2 fitness test and 1 quick start
- 20 levels of resistance for a wide range of workout intensity options
- High speed, high inertia drive system with perimeter weighted flywheel for easy start up and smooth, consistent workouts
- DualTrack LCD displays; Maximum user weight: 136 kg
Let’s take a closer look at what this bike has to offer its users.
- Dimensions: the bike is available in the size p. 49.6”x28.3”x65.3” and weighs only 84.2lbs
- Resistance: the Nautilus R614 Recumbent bike offers 20 different levels of resistance providing you with a wide range of the workout with variable intensity.
- Workout: with 22 programmed workouts, you can perform a variety of exercise with the bike
- Flywheel: perimeter weight flywheels that provide a smooth and consistent workout.
- Monitor: The bike comes with a heart rate monitor. The monitoring system also records speed, time, distance, calories burned during exercising.
- Connectivity: Nautilus R614 provides USB data transfer and comes with an in-console speaker compatible with iPod or Any MP3 player port.
- Cooling fan: this bike comes with an adjustable cooling fan that has three-speed levels.
- Transport wheels: now this exercising bike comes with transport wheels that facilitate smooth movement of the bike from one place to another.
Well, these are quite superior features at this price; almost similar to its higher variant that is available for some few hundred dollars more. So why spend that extra money when you can get so much in so less. Right!
So for your convenience, I have collected together some excellent pieces of information that will help you further analyze your choice.
Now quality is paramount, and one should not settle for any less quality than for what he is paying. Regarding this, the Nautilus has surpassed my price-quality ratio. The R614 is a high quality, well-built equipment that is durable and dependable. Other than this, the bike is very sturdy and stable in performance even at high speed, all thanks to its large foot pedals. Comfort quality is excellent as the seat is perfect broad and with back support. All in all, you wouldn’t get a more worthy bike in terms of quality and functionality at this price.
- The bike comes with a water bottle holder so that you can keep yourself hydrated during the exercise.
- To make your training enjoyable and fun, the bike provides you with a media shelf.
- Comes with Two LCD backlit window to provide better tracking and visibility.
- Includes USB and Bluetooth connectivity for apps like MyFitnessPal and Nautilus Connect, so that you can easily download your workout data.
- A well-programmed exercise bike that has fun rides, challenges and mountain ride; three of each.
- Adding to this, It has two test programs that test your improvement in physical fitness.
- You can set the heart rate program at eight different levels.
- Comes with 10 years of warranty
- No expert assembly required. Assembly is easy and convenient with a DIY instruction leaflet.
- 22 workout programs at 20 resistance levels.
The not so good
- Well, the only factor that I found missing was the use of a chest strap for monitoring heart rate, which in this case is done using a handlebar grip. Not a big deal, though it’s competitors are offering it.
Put it all together, what you get is a perfect recumbent exercise bike for home. The Nautilus R614 is offering you too much to its name without any drawbacks. About two dozen programmed exercises for beginners and experts, to take care of your fitness. Efficient exercising that you can track and transfer to record in your fitness app to manage your routine. And test program to check your fitness progress.
What else can you ask for? Such features are found in many high priced exercise bike that is now available to you at a low price but reliable brand name. So, why are you waiting? Get your fitness on track right away with this well recommended recumbent exercise bike for home. Buy it on Amazon.com