Schwinn 130 Upright Bike is the most searched exercise bike in Schwinn Series. Highlights include 22 preset programs, dual-track LCD window system; Connect goal tracking and 20 resistance levels. A generous ten years Frame Warranty catches the deal.
The Schwinn 130 Upright Bike is the most rated exercise bike for non-commercial use. With this upright bike perform 22 different exercise programs. It has 8 programs that are targeted towards beginners as well as trained in equal proportion. It has two LCD displays to track exercise and record data to give you precise details of your fitness.
- Dual track two LCD window system allows you to monitor up to 13 different display feedbacks
- Schwinn Connect goal tracking and data export keep you up to date on reaching your fitness goals
- 22 programs, 2 user settings and goal tracking are all there to keep you motivated and challenged
- 20 levels of resistance aligned with a high speed high inertia perimeter weighted flywheel make every workout smooth and quiet
- Charging USB port and data exchange
Schwinn 130 Upright Bike Overview
The second top Upright Bike in Schwinn Series is the Schwinn 130 Upright Bike. This non-commercial exercise bike is sold with a frame warranty of 10 years and is designed for your house only. The bike supports comfortable and well-managed cycling along with programming for your workout.
The Schwinn 130 Upright bike helps you in stabilizing your muscles while making the balance of your body weight during cycling. Being the features easy to use, a unique console has been designed keeping you in mind. This product uses a high-speed, high inertia perimeter weighted flywheel, in-console speakers and 20 levels of resistance for your hard workout.
Another built-in feature given to the riders is contact heart rate monitoring. They can quickly examine the pulse rate of their heart on the screen. You can use the Schwinn Connect Website for your progress tracking.
Is this the exercise bike you are searching for? Here are some Pros and Cons of Schwinn 130 Upright Bike for making your decision easy. See Best Price
- Dual Track LCD Window System: Schwinn 130 Upright Bike has a fantastic system of Dual track two LCD window that allows the rider to monitor the 13 different displays. There are 2 displays, one main display and another one as the secondary display. The primary display is larger while the secondary one is smaller.
- Workout Programs: This exercise bike has pre-defined 22 programs including 9 profiles, 8 heart rate controls: 4 for beginners & 4 for advanced riders, 2 custom user-defined, and 2 fitness tests. The fitness test has 1 for beginner & other for an advanced user.
- Connect Goal Tracking: The Schwinn’s Connect technology in the bike will keep you updated about your fitness goal achievement.
- Resistance Levels: The riders can change over between 20 various levels of resistance for his easy-to-hard workout and vice versa. A high-speed, high inertia perimeter weighted flywheel, aligned by the resistance keep your workout smooth and quiet throughout the riding.
- Transportation: Being equipped with the transport wheels, the bike has a smooth movement throughout. You can move it from room to room without any problem.
- Exercise Data: The workout feedback to the riders includes time, distance, and calories. Also, goal tracking is compatible with MyFitnessPal.
- Adjustable Handlebars: This bike offers one of the most handlebar adjustments in the Schwinn series. The handlebars are angle-adjustable for the rider’s comfortable riding position.
- Speakers & Fan: The bike supports acoustic chamber speakers that produce big quality sound. Also, a 3-speed fan is provided on the bike to keep you cool during your riding.
- Padded Seat: The bike has a padded seat for your ideal comfort while you ride. You can easily exchange the seat through the seat post system.
- Water Bottle Holder: A water bottle holder over in size is attached to the frame.
- USB Port: A charging USB port is also present that supports data exchange too.
- Sturdy: The bike can help a user of maximum weight capacity 300 lbs.
- Warranty: This product has a very user-liked type of warranty. Owners get 10 years warranty for the frame, 2 years mechanical warranty, 1-year electrical warranty and approx. 90 days of labor warranty.
- Pedaling: The rider’s shoes get bang again the crank of the pedal with every rotation.
- Fan: Most of the time, the fan does not work properly.
- Resistance: Sometimes, the resistance system does not offer any resistance to the rider while pedaling. Riding at the highest level seems to be riding at the first stage.
Who should ride Schwinn 130 Bike
Schwinn 130 Upright Exercise Bike is an ideal bike for beginners and trainees. The frame of the bike is light and the pedals are small. It is best preferred for losing weight, and for cardiovascular workouts, improvement of strength, and muscle toning.
Teenagers can make the best use out of it since it is an upright bike, it works on both the upper and lower body simultaneously. Losing weight and becoming fit is a lot r now. Bike best suits for people who are willing to do vigorous workouts. Since it doesn’t have back support, it isn’t comfortable for Seniors. Teenagers and youth can ride the Schwinn 130 bike without any difficulty.
The Schwinn 130 Upright Bike has a 80-20 ratio when it comes to the reviews of customers who bought the product. Positive reviews, as per their sayings, have featured the bike entirely and declared this exercise bike as the best one to buy. But, the negative reviews are of mixed values. Someone has a problem with the fans, while the other one complains of the pedaling behavior of the bike.
Schwinn 130 Upright Bike Specs:
|Unique Feature||Charging USB Port and Data Exchange|
|Item Weight:||69 Pounds|
|Weight Capacity:||300 lbs|
|Dimensions:||41.3″ L x 21.4″ W x 55.6″ H|