Schwinn A10 Upright Bike is an iconic exercise of very low price bike in upright series. It is used for healthy and active lifestyles, a bike is a great machine for your cardio needs. Highlights include simple assembly, a unique console designed, a data screen, seven workout modes, and a sound system.
The manufacturer provides a warranty of 2 years for frame, 6 months for machine parts and 6 months for electrical issues.
Schwinn A10 Upright Bike Overview
Schwinn A10, being a good choice for new ones, offers an outdoor bike feel in a packed design. You can balance the weight of your body while riding using your core and stabilizing muscles. With eight resistance levels, the bike features an eddy current resistance system that is controlled by a computer. Several different programs are available for your workout that keeps you fresh. Monitoring workout readings such as RPM, speed, distance, time and pulse on the provided LCD console is very easy.
Schwinn A10 is bike powered by the battery, includes adjustable T-knob handlebars, a grip heart rate monitor, a padded saddle and flat platform pedals. Having much better stability on the feet level, this bike will also boost the metabolism of your body. Click for latest low price
Here are some Cons & Pros for the product.
- 7 Preset programs: 6 profile, 1 quick start
- 8 levels of resistance to keep you on your toes
- High speed, high inertia perimeter weighted flywheel for a smooth and quiet workout
- Large LCD console tracks speed, time, RPM, distance, calories, results and heart rate
- Ergonomically placed grip heart rate monitors
- Console: Large LCD window of 5”*3” dimensions will show you feedback of 8 different displays. Quick Start facility is also available with the 6 programs that present you with a variety of challenges.
- Seat: You will get a padded and outlined seat making your ride comfortable. The seat is movable and can be raised up or down to fit the maximum number of users.
- Resistance: The eddy current system supports Resistance. There are 8 different levels of resistance in the bike.
- Smooth Workout: A high speed weighted flywheel maintains the smoothness of your workout and keeps it quiet. The flywheel is of high inertia perimeter that rotates very fast.
- Handlebars: The handlebars used in the exercise machine can be rotated and moved in a vertical direction. These are angled handlebars that help you in finding best-suited hand positions.
- Pedals: The pedals are designed ergonomically, providing the rider an efficient and comfortable pedaling. Also, you can stand up on the pedals while riding the bike.
- Small Footprint: The Schwinn A10 upright bike covers up very little space. Measurements are 27.5″ L x 16.5″ W x 47.5″ H only.
- Easy Assembly: Schwinn A10 is easy to assemble having very few components that require 20 minutes or even less. So, assembling the A10 parts is not that rough & hard.
- Water Bottle Holder: A water bottle holder is attached to the frame.
- Speakers: Not very, but little high sound speakers are available for use.
- Transport Wheels: The transportation wheels used on the bike are of the best quality for its easy movement from one place to another.
- High Capacity: The maximum weight of the user the bike can withstand is 275 pounds. However, the workout bike is not suitable for a person weighing much as he/she would need a large machine for them.
- More Add-ins: A media tray and an MP3 input port are present for user reliability on such types of gadgets.
- Uncomfortable Seat: The seat is uncomfortable for most of the users. Extra padding is needed along with gel seat cover.
- Batteries: These need to be changed every 10 hours which can be expensive.
- Media Tray: The iPad kept on it will block the display screen.
With an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, customers who bought ‘Schwinn A10 Upright Bike’ are satisfactorily doing their regular workouts with the product. Due to the low price, the buyers like the deal. It is a basic trainer but has some convenient and useful positive points. Most of the customer reviews are positive.
When it comes to exercise at home then an upright exercise bike is the best. The Schwinn A10 Upright Bike has been rated the best exercise bike, it comes with a warranty of 2 years and has a very high comfort level, making exercise at home easy and fun, and the best part is that it has seven exercise modes with a LCD display.
Schwinn A10 Upright Exercise Bike Specification:
|Type:||Upright Stationary Bike|
|Warranty:||Frame – 2 Years|
|User Weight Capacity:||270 lbs|
|Dimensions:||27.5 x 16.5 x 47.5 inches|