When it comes to the recipes using a food processor, you surely want to get a collection of healthy food processor recipes. This allows you to always have healthy foods that you can make quickly for yourself and your family.
There are a number of recipes that you can add to your recipe book that will ensure that you can improve your diet. You can use these on a regular basis since they are all relatively quick and easy to make.
Immune Boosting Shake
To make this healthy shake, you need the following ingredients:
- Three peeled tangerines.
- One halved and peeled grapefruit.
- One cup of water.
- Two halved and peeled kiwis.
- One tablespoon of dried goji berries.
- One cup of ice cubes.
Use the following directions to make this healthy shake:
- Put the ingredients into the food processor in the order that they are listed
- Run the ingredients through the food processor until you get the desired consistency
Best Blended Salsa
To make this salsa, you need to collect the following ingredients:
- 20 ounces of canned tomatoes.
- One seeded jalapeno pepper.
- One bunch of cilantro without the stems.
- Pepper and salt to taste.
- One quartered and peeled white onion.
- One can of chipotle chile pepper.
- Two tablespoons of adobo sauce.
- One quartered and peeled lime.
Use the following directions to make this healthy salsa
- Put the ingredients into your best food processor in the order that they are listed above
- Pulse your food processor until you get the consistency that you desire
- Place in the refrigerator and chill for approximately one hour
Breakfast Burrito Food Processor Recipes
Breakfast burritos are popular, but they are typically not healthy. Make a healthy one with the following ingredients:
- Four egg whites.
- One-half of a cored green pepper.
- One-half cup of cooked black beans.
- 5 tablespoons of a Mexican cheese blend.
- One-fourth of a small peeled onion.
- Olive oil spray.
- One whole-grain tortilla.
- Four tablespoons of fresh salsa.
Use the following directions to make this breakfast burrito:
- Put the onion, pepper and egg whites into your food processor in the order listed above.
- Chop these up finely.
- Put the olive oil in the pan and then turn on the stove to medium-high heat.
- Put the black beans and egg mixture into the pan and cook it fully.
- Place the mixture onto a tortilla with your salsa and cheese.
Butternut Squash Blast Recipes Using a Food Processor
Collect the following ingredients to make this healthy shake:
- Two and one-fourth cups of peeled, oven-roasted and seeded butternut squash.
- One-third cup of shelled walnuts.
- Three teaspoons of turmeric.
- A three-fourth cup of ice.
- Two and one-fourth cup of unsweetened almond milk.
- 5 tablespoons of organic maple syrup.
- 5 teaspoons of cinnamon.
Simply place all of the ingredients into your food processor in the order that they are listed and blend until smooth.
Now you have a number of healthy food processor recipes that you can pull out any time that you need something quick and simple to make. You can make small alterations to these if it will make the food tastier for you.
Just make sure that if you do choose to make substitutions that you are mindful of the ingredient amounts so that everything turns out okay.