Whether you own a small business or just want to use it on your home, choosing the proper chamber vacuum sealer machine can be a hard thing to do. After learning more about the available products on the market you WILL have a better idea of what would be the best vacuum sealer based on the features and your needs.
With all of the chamber vacuum machines choices available today, it can be a bit overwhelming trying to compare and decide between the various models, features, and prices on sealers. Good news for you, we’re here to make this decision as easy as possible for you!
Let’s take a look at the best chamber vacuum sealers and compare their most important features.
- Equipped with a 1/4 HP rotary oil pump that can manage larger loads.
- Heavy-duty yet easy to use, the VP215 extends food's shelf life up to five times longer.
- A double seal on each bag ensures a complete and lasting seal that's twice as strong as other machines.
- This reliable and quiet vacuum sealer is perfect for small restaurants, culinary institutions, delicatessens, catering, or hunters and fishers.
- The VP215 can vacuum package liquids and liquid-rich foods like fresh meats, soups, marinades, and stews.
- The flexibility of a suction vacuum sealer, plus the professional technology of a chamber vacuum sealer!
- Externally suction vacuum seal large items that require long bags
- Professionally chamber vacuum seal liquids and wet foods
- 12" Wide Positive Seal Bar and Heavy-Duty Vacuum Pump designed for continuous use
- Includes: 6 - 12" x 6" Chamber Pouches, 6- 10" x 8" Chamber Pouches and 10 Quart Size Suction Vacuum Bags
- Powerful 1.25 horsepower vacuum pump
- 16.75" W x 19.56 L x 7.25" D large capacity chamber
- Pozi Pressure sealing element seals through folds, wrinkles and contaminants
- NEMA 4 wash-down controls
- Easy maintenance
- Excels at vacuum sealing dry foods and liquids, such as soups and stews
- A built-in marinate cycle broadens your abilities even further
- Space-saving stainless steel housing ensures durability even under the harshest conditions
- Three preset cycles can be programmed to provide the exact vacuum levels, vacuum hold times, and seal times for meats, fish, and infusions
- Maintenance-free dry piston pump. Power- 120V. Seal Bar Length- 11.5 inch. Maximum Bag/Roll Width- 12.2 inch
- Dry maintenance-free machine pump.
- Keeps food fresh up to five times longer.
- A double seal on each bag ensures a complete and lasting seal.
- Customizable vacuum and seal methods offer a variety of packaging options.
- The VP210 can vacuum package liquids and liquid-rich foods like fresh meats, soups, marinades, and stews.
Top 3 Best Chamber Vacuum Sealers
1. VACMASTER VP215
Designed to provide the utmost bang for its buck, VacMaster VP215 is a perfect medium-class vacuum sealer that is affordable, yet reliable. A VP215 vacuum sealer can run continuously and doesn’t need any cool-down time in between bags because of its heavy-duty 1/4 hp oil pump.
A perfect machine for catering, small restaurants, culinary institutions, delicatessens, or hunters and fishers, home users.
Some features of the VacMaster VP215 vacuum sealer
- Heavy-duty 1/4 hp oil pump
- 10 Inch removable seal bar with double seal wire
- Seal bar length: 10.25″
- Cycle Time: 20-40 Seconds
- Stainless steel body
- Chamber Size (WxDxH): 11.25” x 15.25” x 5”
- Weight: 84 Pounds
There’s over 60 reviews on Amazon.com and a 4.3 out of 5-star rating for this machine!
2. SAMMIC SV-310S
No matter if you’re looking to seal foods or liquids, the Sammic SV-310S is a tabletop chamber vacuum sealer (sensor-controlled vacuum) that takes the gold medal as one of the all-time best chamber vacuum sealers. With its unique features and state of the art technology, Sammic is defying the capabilities for future vacuum sealers. The SV310S Comes equipped with a 10m/3h digital pump, digital keyboard, cordless sealing bar, variable sealing settings, and many more advanced features.
Some features of the Sammic SV-310S vacuum sealer
- Deep-drawn chamber
- Seal bar length: 12.36″
- Sealing type: Single
- Cycle time: 20-30 seconds
- 10 m³/h Busch pump
- Cordless sealing bar
- Softair, gas flush as standard
3. VACMASTER VP 210
The VacMaster VP210 Maintenance-Free Chamber has also been recognized for its competitive pricing and its fashionable design, at the same time keeping the food fresh up to five times longer. Without exaggerating, we can honestly say that it’s one of the best vacuum sealers on the market, being capable to handle the use of a professional kitchen. It is perfect for home processors or small businesses/restaurants. This vacuum sealer uses double seal technology to ensure a complete and lasting seal.
Some features of the VacMaster VP-210 vacuum sealer
- Maintenance-free pump
- Seal bar length: 10.25″
- Sealing type: double
- Cycle Time: 20-60 Seconds
- Stainless steel body
- Chamber Size (WxDxH): 11.25” x 15.25” x 5”
- Weight: 72 Pounds
There are over 40 reviews on Amazon.com and a 4.7 out of 5-star rating for this machine!
You can explore more chamber vacuum sealer machines from various brands here.
What is your intent of using a Vacuum Sealer?
Where do you want to use these machines? These are built taking into consideration your needs, so you can use it at your home and choose less expensive machine vs to choose a commercial vacuum sealer in case you have a small business:
- Home Use/Home Processors – Home vacuum sealers are ideal for everyday home use: food storage, home processing, and sous vide cooking. These packaging machines feature maintenance-free pumps providing excellent vacuuming and sealing power for professional results. It requires however cool-down periods. Here are some of the popular home vacuum sealers: VacMaster DUO 550, VacMaster VP210, VacMaster VP112S, or PolyScience 300 Series.
- Restaurant/Small Business – Commercial vacuum sealers are able to run continuously to keep up with the high demands of your restaurant or small business. These packaging machines feature an oil vacuum pump providing powerful, heavy-duty long-lasting vacuuming and sealing power. Sammic commercial chamber vacuum machines, for example, are equipped with a pump drying program, allowing them to know when oil must be replaced. Some of the popular machines are VacMaster VP215, Sammic SV-310S, UltraSource Ultravac 225.
- Supermarket/Large Business – Dual seal-bar tabletop and floor models have the size and power to keep up with the production requirements of professional processing plants. UltraSource Ultravac 500, VacMaster VP321 or Sammic SV-420T are just some of the packaging machines that meet these requirements.
3 of Our Favourite Chamber Vacuum Sealer Brands
- VacMaster – They have a full range of vacuum sealers from home use to supermarkets or large businesses. VP215 from VacMaster, for example, is the best selling commercial chamber vacuum sealer on the market now.
- Sammic – Developed a new line of vacuum packaging machines T-range (time-controlled vacuum) and S-range (sensor-controlled vacuum) for sous vide and food preservation, including container thermo-sealers, immersion circulators or shock freezers. Sammic SV-310S is one of the best selling product on Amazon.
- Ultrasource – Is more focused on industrial-grade machines designed for restaurants, supermarkets or food processing plants. The quality of their products is on high standards, featuring machines like Ultravac 250 or Ultravac 225.
How Vacuum Chambers Work?
In about 20 seconds the chamber vacuum machine is able to preserve any type of food, liquids or other stuff easily. After the bag is placed inside the chamber and the lid is closed the sensor will activate and the air is sucked out of the entire chamber, allowing the liquids/food to stay in the bag. After the bag is fully sealed the air is returned into the chamber. The Gas Flushing option will add approximately 5 seconds to the above time. Compared with regular vacuum machines where the level of vacuum is 24-26 hg, chamber vacuum sealers are able to obtain a 27-29 hg level of vacuum.
Advantages of Using a Chamber Vacuum Machine
Chamber vacuum machines are able to reduce the oxygen level until 0.02 % and increase the shelf life by at least 30%. The oxygen allows the growth of bacteria on the foods, decreasing the shelf life. Therefore the oxygen level needs to be reduced to the necessary 0.05% and vacuum chamber sealers do a great job. For example, beef can last up to six weeks refrigerated and much more frozen.
In addition to sous vide cooking, chamber vacuum sealer machines give you the possibility to remove air from liquids by pumping out all the air in the chamber at one time in all directions.
On the vacuum chamber sealer, the pressure changes on the inside and outside of the bag at the same time, compared with a nozzle sealer or a regular sealer, where the vacuum creation is not that efficient. If you ever get a chance to talk to someone who owns a vacuum chamber, ask them how they like it. Vacuum chambers have a considerable amount of advantages including:
Preserving the shelf-life of virtually anything
- Un-cooked meats
- Cooked meats
- Dry Foods
- Liquids and liquid-rich foods
- Fish and any type of food
Where to Buy a Vacuum Chamber
According to various customers, Amazon has the lowest prices and among other advantages like customer reviews, it has free shipping. If you want to find more information about where to buy the best-rated machines, new or used ones, visit our dedicated page.
Easily compare vacuum pump, sealing type, chamber size, weight and price of the most popular chamber vacuum sealers. With our sortable guide below, the time-consuming task of collecting all of this data has been done for you. Compare a few machines, then just click on the name or image of the machine to dig in a bit deeper, and read the customer reviews and get the latest deal.