For parents (especially moms) who want to jog in the morning but don’t want to leave their babies at home Joovy Zoom 360 Ultralight Jogging Stroller is something I will recommend. I have been using this product for a few months and let me tell all the moms around the world about why we should use this product. Here is my review and what I think of the product from my own personal experience:
- Extra wide seat sits high to give child great visibility, multi-position seat recline
- Includes parent organizer, running leash, and tire pump
- Quick release 16" rear wheels and 12.5" swivel front wheel that locks straight
- Aluminum frame with shock absorbing suspension
- Easy compact fold; Care and cleaning: Wipe clean with soap and water; Material: Aluminum, Polyester
|Technical Details/Features (Q)||Technical Details/Features (A)|
|Stroller Weight||25.7 lbs|
|Minimum Child Age||3+ months|
|Maximum Child Weight||75 lbs|
Joovy Zoom 360 Stroller Details:
The Zoom 360 Ultralight is a fairly recent product of the Joovy jogging stroller line. The price is relatively cheap for its quality. On Amazon, you can buy it for the only lowest price. It is 10% lighter than its previous version. Its new weight is 25.7 pounds. Made of 6061 aircraft aluminum its new design is even better looking. It has the weight capacity of 75 pounds (but maximum weight recommendation is 50 Pounds).
In the back it has 16-inch air filled tires and the front is a 12.5-inch air filled tire.
- Comes with a tire pump.
- A beautiful parent organizer
- For your baby, it has two mesh pockets
- Car seat adapter for your infant
- Multi-position seat recline
- Swivel front wheel
- Big Canopy
- Shock Absorbent Suspension
Benefits of Joovy Zoom 360 Stroller:
I was literally blown away at how compact it was. I could fold it easily, pop off the wheels and put it in the trunk of my car. So basically I could take it anywhere I want (From shopping mall to my yoga class, you name it).
By far it has the biggest canopy I have seen and it provides a ton of shade for my son and it is important for my son because he likes to take a nap while I am jogging. Also on the back I can uncover the window and can see my son and play peekaboo with him. For a mom, that is a fun experience and I just love it.
Furthermore, the large air-filled tires make it great for almost any terrain. The front wheel is swivel wheel and it will give you terrific maneuverability but I can also lock it if I want. There is also a large basket underneath the seat. When I go to jogging I need to have a lot of things for my two-year-old son. I need to have his diapers, his toys or sometimes his jackets and I can put all of these things there with no problem at all.
Finally, one of the things that I really like is the parent organizer that has a zippered pocket (For keeping phones and keys) and it can hold two cups or bottles. So I don’t have to worry about losing my important things. I can put them in a safe place and that is one less thing to worry about
What I like/Pros:
- Wheels last longer.
- Wheels can be taken off and the product will become lighter.
- Shock absorbent suspension of this jogger gives the baby a smooth ride with fewer bumps.
- Steering is relatively easy despite being large and bulky
- Comfortable seat for the baby.
- Has high seat which can give your baby a great view
- Fun ride for babies.
- Don’t have to worry if the tires get low because of the free tire pump.
- Easy to fold and unfold.
What I Don’t Like/Cons:
No product is perfect in the market and Joovy Zoom 360 Ultralight Jogging Stroller has its defects-
- The handle does not appear to be adjustable.
- For some of my friends, the basket under the stroller is annoying also it is not “stylish” enough for them
Alternative Jogging Stroller:
There is another product like this in the market and its name is BOB 2016 Revolution FLEX Jogging Stroller. I haven’t used it personally but some of my friends who have used it gave me a fair review of it and I will admit that BOB 2016 Revolution FLEX Jogging Stroller has something that Joovy does not have which is:
BOB 2016 Revolution FLEX Jogging Stroller Offers nine positions to create the perfect fit for parents of all heights. A lot of parents actually love this fact. For short women, the adjustable handlebar is a very useful feature that Joovy Zoom 360 Ultralight Jogging Stroller does not provide.
Video Source: YouTube
In the end, there are some people who may not be a big fan of it but for me it is a home run. It runs very smoothly, my son loves it and fits great in it. The quality is great for the price. I must say that this is the best single-child running stroller out there in the market. According to some of my neighbors, BOB 2016 Revolution FLEX Jogging Stroller is better than Joovy. But before buying Bob think about the price for a second. Joovy Zoom 360 Ultralight Jogging Stroller is way cheaper than BOB 2016 Revolution FLEX Jogging Stroller .If you consider both price and quality, I believe Joovy Zoom will be the better option and I highly recommend you to go for Joovy instead of Bob. Trust me, you won’t be disappointed.