Champion Power Equipment 76533, 3800 Watt, Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Generator with Electric Start
- Dual Fuel: Operate your 3800-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 0.6-quarts of oil (included) and has a low oil shut-off sensor
- Electric Start: Power up the 224cc Champion engine with the handy toggle switch, battery included
- Intelligauge: Keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals
- Outlets: One 120V 30A RV outlet (TT-30R), one 120V 30A locking outlet (L5-30R) and two 120V 20A household outlets (5-20R) - trust Volt Guard built-in surge protector to prevent overloads
- Champion Support: Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
The Champion Power Equipment 76533 should be your first generator. It offers a lot of capabilities and it is well-made. The price is probably the best you can find today and the overall quality is satisfactory. Regardless of the price, this unit has plenty of features to offer.
Run it on liquid propane or petrol
The 224 cc engine has been significantly tweaked and changed. Now, it is fully capable of running on petrol, obviously and when needed on liquid propane. The unit can produce 3800 running watts and 4850 peak watts. On a single tank, when we use petrol, the unit can operate 9 hours. On a 20-pound liquid propane tank, this generator will work for 10.5 hours. All that a user should do is to flip the switch, connect the gas tank, and start the engine. Within a matter of seconds, the generator will begin producing electricity.
We have more and more power generators that come with electric start, but their prices are more than just low. The secret is in affordable engine starters which can be implemented without adding a severe amount of weight. Nevertheless, these modules are durable and can last as long as the power generator lasts. Of course, some maintenance is preferable. Champion Power Equipment 76533 is an obvious example of what we have just said. Yes, it comes with an electric starter and a battery (even the battery is included in the package). On the other hand, a manual start system is implemented as well. It doesn’t require a battery to start the engine!
Lightweight power generator
With the weight of 119 pounds, this is one of the lightest power generators on the market today. Surprisingly, none of the quality or features have been compromised. The result was possible thanks to the clever design and usage of new materials. Don’t forget that this model comes with wheels for easy movement.
Volt Guard has been added
The first generators were responsible for damaging millions of devices due to power surges! When it occurs, a device cannot process this amount of energy, therefore severe damages will occur. A good side of the unit in question is Volt Guard. Obviously, all premium generators have it, but this one isn’t a premium model. Nevertheless, now it is powered with it. In short words, all your devices will be protected from power surges when the generator is in the use. The system proved to be 100% efficient and available regardless of which fuel the generator uses at that particular moment.
- Hybrid engine (runs on petrol or liquid propane)
- Lightweight generator (119 pounds)
- Electric and recoil start mechanisms are included
- Volt Guard for protecting the appliances
- Weak air filter cover
- Poor battery position
- Exposed wiring
Champion Power Equipment 76533 should be one of the priorities when looking for the all-new power generator. It is a well-made and quality unit with all the features most users will ever need. Hybrid engine and volt protection are simply outstanding additions.