Westinghouse 10KPRO Gas Powered Portable Generator with Remote Electric Start – 10000 Running Watts and 12500 Starting Watts – CARB Compliant
- 10,000 Running Watts and 12,500 Starting/Surge Watts with Low THD (Safe for Sensitive Electronics); High Capacity 9.2 Gallon Fuel Tank with Quick Fuel Drain System - 11 Hour Run Time at 25% Load
- Features a L14-30R 120/240VAC 30 Amp Twist Lock Power Outlet (Compatible with Westinghouse Transfer Switch), a L5-30R 120VAC 30 Amp Power Outlet, a CS6369 50 Amp 12V DC Power Outlet, Four 5-20R GFCI 120VAC 20 Amp Power Outlets
- Features a 680cc Westinghouse V-Twin OHV Engine with Pressurized Lubrication System with Shock Mounted Oil Cooler
- Plug-and-Play: Includes Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Battery Charger, Lifting Hook, and a Tool Kit to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- EPA & CARB Compliant (Legal for Sale in California); 2-Year Limited Warranty; Customer Service and Support at 1-855-WHHELP-1 (1-855-944-3571)
The Westinghouse 10KPRO is a high-quality portable power generator with all essentials you are going to need. It is well-made, it comes with a kit and it is suitable for minor and medium applications. However, if needed, this small unit can be used for more demanding purposes. In essence, it truly has a lot to offer.
10000 running watts and 12500 peak watts
Obviously, the main thing about generators is the power they can produce. This unit can produce 10000 running watts without an issue! When needed, it can also produce 12500 peak watts. An interesting advantage is the fuel tank and fuel consumption. It is 9.2 gallons, and at 50% of power, the Westinghouse 10KPRO will provide 20 hours of use, suitable for most users. This is actually the best running time of all versions of the unit!
Plug and play
Once you purchase the generator in questions and you get it, all you have to do is to turn it on and you are done. Maybe it sounds obvious, or even irrelevant thing, but actually it is a real advantage. The advantage means that the unit comes with an engine filled with oil, a starter kit, and as you would expect with a user manual. The assembly process is required, but it takes just a few minutes.
680 cc V -Twin Engine
Power generators are available as two-stroke and four-stroke versions. Those with 4 strokes and more sophisticated have better fuel economy and they are more durable. This unit, for example, has the latest 680 cc V-Twin engine, OHV. Thanks to the cast iron sleeve, the durability shouldn’t be taken into question. The unit is developed for heavy-duty and frequent applications. All users who are looking for this type of generators will benefit from it. Just to add, the unit also comes with the automatic shutdown, a safety feature. It means that the generator will turn off if the level of oil in the engine is below the minimum to prevent severe damages.
The Westinghouse 10KPRO is an entry-level power generator which is more than just sufficient for most people. It offers all that you are going to need and something even more. The engine is superb, practicality is even better and low maintenance is another advantage you will appreciate. Don’t forget about long-running hours and superior customer service. Overall, great value for money and a generator to take into consideration.