- Generac 212cc OHV engine rated largest, most powerful engine in its class
- PowerDial Variable-Pressure Control -Easily adjust the intensity of the spray to clean a wide range of surfaces with a single, easy-to-use control
- Consolidated Control Panel – All controls are efficiently located in a single location
- Comfort-grip Handle – Provides greater comfort for ease-of-use. Easy-to-pull inverted trigger reduces fatigue
- 30’ High Pressure Hose – Extended range for improved use
The product has a power of 3100 psi at 2.8 GPM. You can imagine how powerful this product could be. For heavy-duty pressure washing tasks, you can simply rely on this machine. Due to its heavy pump and machine, it would take lesser time as compared to electric pressure washers.
In a minute or two, you can get done with all of your heavy-duty pressure washing tasks. Just a single touch of it is enough to get the things done for you.
- The product has compact shape. The dimensions are 20.6 inches in Length x 39.5 inches in height x 21 inches Width.
- The weight is 69 pounds.
- It provides 3100 PSI at 2.8 GPM. The engine has a capacity of 212cc Generac OHV Engine.
- It has a feature of 04 in 01 Power dial to make choices of washing for users.
- 0 and 25 degrees, three quick click nozzle tips for soap.
- Foldable handle.
- Easy access connections technology having Axial Cam Pump.
One wash pressure washer is convenient and very compact for loading, storage, and transportation. The spray intensity can be adjusted with the power dial feature having varying pressure control to carry out a wide range of cleaning tasks. If you require the detergent application, the integrated detergent tank is very useful. Generac 6602 is suitable and versatile for washing your vehicles and for domestic purposes.
Generac 6602 does not feature a water cutoff/ low oil and becomes problematic to check and refill it. There aren’t any indicators provided along with to guide the user, though the product comes with the consolidated control panel. At times there can be seen a gas leakage in the machine. Unreliable customer and service support.
While starting up this pressure washer, the engine makes a bit noise. Once the pressure washer is up and running, the noise is minimized but you may expect a bit noise from this heavy-duty power pressure.
The product has a solid body and it has been made to run for a lifetime. You wouldn’t find any problem in the first two years, afterward, it requires maintenance a bit.
The product has been manufactured to be used for domestic purposes heavy duty pressure washing tasks. You can also wash your car through this, it will serve out the purpose very well.
The product has a power of 3100 psi at 2.8 GPM that is too much power to perform any sort of household tasks.
I have read out the reviews from different users and they have complaints about the customer and service support. As per them, the customer support is not appropriate and the issues are not resolved well on time.
Considering my personal experience with this machine and also checking out the customer reviews, I would rate this product to be 4/5 stars. The producer has to improve the customer supports as pre-sales and post-sales customer supports make much impression in product sales and promotion.