- HONDA GC190 premium residential engine
- Maintenance-free OEM Technologies axial cam pump
- Note : Keep Maximum Fuel level 1/2 Inch(12.7 mm) below bottom of filler neck to avoid fuel spillage
- Welded steel construction frame.Pump/Hose Connection:Threaded M22 connection
- 10'' Premium pneumatic wheels
Simpson Mega shot MSH3125 is easily portable and easy to use the machine. The pressure washer has a look of ripped apart car engine. My experience with this pressure washer is nothing else than pleasant. All you need to get all the right parts in the first place. The pressure washer contains a power of 3100 psi at 2.5 GPM. The company is known for its quality gasoline engines and pumps. Thus, Mega shot MSH3125 is a highly reliable product.
Probably the company has outsourced its customer support to offshore operations. I am not impressed with their customer support though.
- The product has dimensions of 33 inches Long x 21 Inches Width x 19 Inches Height. It weighs 85 pounds.
- Gasoline is used over cold water conditions.
- There is a Honda CG190 engine installed in it that generates up to 7750 cleaning units.
- The size of the Fuel tank is 1.9 quarts.
- Other features are the integrated gun, 6 gauge steel tube frame, onboard wand hanger & hose, and 12 gauge engine plate.
Effective, Durable, efficient, and a long-lasting pump and engine designed for ergonomic use. It produces impressive water pressure of 3100 PSI with the help of the GC190 Honda engine.
The Simpson pump tends to falter first, the similar problem prevails with other pressure washers produced by the company. Often parts and accessories are missing in the shipment, it takes 02 weeks more to ship the remaining parts and accessories.
Ease of Use:
The product comes with a detailed manual. If you follow the given instructions, it is easy to use over. But most of the time, you don’t get all of the components and accessories along with this product. It makes things difficult for you in the first place.
Well, if I tell you the product is a bit noisy. You may expect that much noise with these heavy-duty pressure washers. They are meant to be used outdoors.
Honda engines are always reliable as they were from the beginning. The engine provides complete 3100 psi and its efficiency and performance are matchless.
Pneumatic easy wheels and welded steel frames are the durable and portable factors of this machine. The major concern is with the axial pump that it shall hold up in the long run. It performs well usually for 02 years afterward it requires nominal maintenance.
For all sorts of domestic tasks, this pressure washer is suitable. As to when you plan to use it indoor, you probably need to regulate the pressure to lower limits and increase the spray area.
As I said earlier, the company has outsourced its customer’s support. You won’t get the earlier resolution of any issue. If you are missing part, you probably have to wait for 02 weeks to get the missing parts.
The overall rating for this product would be 4.3/5. The major concern is with the customer support provided by the company. Apart from that, the remaining features are reliable.